Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase-II
The Vice Chancellor, in pursuance of the HEC approval of 599- Laptops against Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase-II, has been pleased to grant the administrative approval for distribution of 279- laptops to undergraduate students as under:
- The distribution shall be made from Tuesday 20-12-2016 to 22-12-2016 during office working hours at the Distribution Desks of relevant faculties under the supervision of the “Central Distribution Executive Committee”(CDEC).
- The distribution shall be carried out by the relevant “Distribution Desk(s)” constituted for the purpose at each faculty level through web-based student portal system;
- The Head of each Distribution Desk(s) shall be responsible for correct assignment of Assets through online system;
- The distribution shall be subject to meeting the criteria determined by the HEC and verification(s)/ scrutiny of required documents by the Distribution Desk(s) and the SFAO.
The students are directed to ensure their presence & availability at time & venue and furnish the following documents in the office(s) of the Head of Distribution Desk(s) on or before 20-12-2016.
- Original CNIC / student card with 2- attested copies of CNIC;
- Result intimation of last year examination/ 02-semesters CGPA;
- Prescribed original undertaking/ with 02 attested copies;