Distribution of 348- laptops
The Vice Chancellor, in pursuance of the HEC approval, has been pleased to grant the administrative approval for distribution of 348- laptops to the University students of Undergraduate Programme (upto 16 years education) against PM National Laptop Scheme Phase -III as under:
- The distribution shall be made from 18-09-2017 to 29-09-2017 during normal office working hours by the Distribution Desks established at each faculty under the supervision of Central Distribution Executive Committee (CDEC).
- The Head(s) of each Distribution Desk(s) shall be responsible for correct assignment of Asset through web based student service portal of the HEC by fulfilling defined procedure.
- The distribution shall be subject to meeting the criteria determined by the HEC and verification(s)/ scrutiny of following documents by the Distribution Desk(s) and the SFAO.
Original CNIC / student ID card with 2- attested copies of CNIC;
- Semester Result Card of last examination issued by the Controller of
- Prescribed undertaking/declaration form duly counter signed by the HOD/Dean (copy enclosed)
- Physical presence of the student is mandatory.
The students are directed to ensure their presence & availability at time & venue and furnish the above documents in the office(s) of the Head of Distribution Desk(s) before 15-09-2017 for verification and scrutiny purpose.