Exam Conducted at Par with Admission Exam for M.Sc. Electrical Engineering in pursuance of HEC instructions
- The Department of Electrical Engineering at Mirpur University of Science and Technology on the direction of Registrar MUST will be conducting exam at par with admission exam for M.Sc. Electrical Engineering in pursuance of HEC Letter No.1-3/AD-QA/HEC/NQAC(21)/2016/52, dated March 18, 2016 and Registrar MUST Order No.R/Gen./6406-14/2017, Dated: 20 Jan 2017.
- Sc. Electrical Engineering students currently enrolled from courses Fall 2016 and earlier only, who fail to qualify the GAT exam and are still enrolled / have not completed the degree requirements, are invited to register and appear in the exam. The exam is free of cost but registration is mandatory to appear in the exam.
- Following are the registration deadline and exam date.
- Registration: 02:00pm 11 September 2018
- Exam: 10:00am to 01:00pm 13 September 2018
- A hard copy of registration form can be obtained from Department of Electrical Engineering office.
- The exam is strictly on the guideline of GAT exam. The content weightage for the core areas as follows.
|Sr. No||Core Areas Division||% Weight|
|3-||Subject (Electrical Engineering)||70%|
- A detailed guideline about the contents weightage is displayed on department notice board.