Director Graduates Placement Bureau
Strengthening and Promoting the MUST Graduates
Enabling the MUST graduates to become job providers; developing businesses, setting setup spin off companies securing placements in national and international job markets.
Aims and Objectives:
- Helping Graduates in seeking jobs and placements.
- Helping gradates securing scholarships for higher studies.
- Linking MUST with national and international jobs market.
- Training of graduates- Informing them of opportunities for their developments.
- Building future careers of the graduates.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills in graduates.
How do students get all that?
By registering with this Bureau, their search for a job will become easier as the bureau will facilitate their searching for the placements/ jobs through following sources:
- Providing MUST Graduates with up-to-date job information:Careers advice from professionals/ HRMCouncillor and careers Councillor who understand the competitive nature of the graduates jobs market.
- They will speak to a real person:Our consultants guide them right through the process, by introducing them to top employers, prepare them for interviews and help them secure placements/ jobs.
- Information they will need:Graduate job advice, tips, industries profiles and of course graduate vacancies can be found on this website.
- Informing graduates about the opportunities in various fields as per their need and choice.
- The GPB will also help graduates find information on student internships and placements in reputed organizations/ agencies.