Offices of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) is divided into the following to facilitate MUST
ORIC is promoting development of public-private partnerships:-
· Identify research grant opportunities for faculty to apply.
· Facilitate faculty to apply for research grants.
· Research administration, budgeting and auditing.
· Accounting and human resources management.
· Maintenance of facilities and equipment.
· Implementation of research contracts and human resources.
· Legal, administrative and financial management support of research grants
ORIC is developing programs and activities that will:-
· Increase funding for research from all public and private sources.
· University internal funding for small projects
· Establish and maintain excellent relationships with donors and stakeholders.
· Oversee proposal development and submission.
· Support commercialization, licensing, etc, of university research products
University – Industrial Linkages
ORIC isdeveloping links with several industries of AJK & Pakistan
- In support of university research initiatives.
- Link the university’s research community with the needs and priorities of the corporate sector.
- Develop opportunities for applied research and explore opportunities for technology transfer.
- Commercialization of university research.
- To follow-up of commercialization process of research products.
Contact Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) for assistance and guidance on the following research related activities;
- Funding Opportunities
- Presentation of Research Work
- Organizing a Seminar, Workshop and Seminar etc.
- Patenting the Research Work
- Industrial Linkages, Commercialization of Research.
Potential Donors (National and International)
- Higher Education Commission (hec.gov.pk)
- Pakistan Science Foundation (psf.gov.pk)
- National ICT R&D Fund (http://www.ictrdf.org.pk)
- Pak-US Joint Academic & Research Program (http://publisher.hec.gov.pk/www.hec.gov.pk/pakus-rd)
- TWAS-COMSTECH Joint Research Grants (http://twas.ictp.it/prog/grants/)
- Human Frontier Science Program (hfsp.org)
- International Foundation for Science (http://www.ifs.se)
- Research & Advocacy Fund (rafpakistan.org)
- Talented Researcher Exchange Program (TRXP) (britishcouncil.org/inspire)
- Academy of Finland (http://www.aka.fi/en-gb/A/)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (http://www.avh.de/en/index.htm)
- Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) (http://www.ausaid.gov.au)
- East WEST center (eastwestcenter.org)
- European Research Council (ERC) (http://erc.europa.eu)
- EU Funding and Grants (http://ec.europa.eu/index_en.htm)
- International Development Research Center (http://www.idrc.ca)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (http://www.jica.go.jp)
- Sigma Xi – The Scientific Research Society (http://www.sigmaxi.org )
- The Asia Foundation:(asiafoundation.org)
- UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Pacific (unescap.org)
- The Islamic Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization (ISESCO) (isesco.org)