Program Mission (M.A. English)
- To develop human resources by inculcating professional knowledge, skills and ethical values.
- To build concrete concepts of the subject through high quality classroom teaching, conceptual analysis and research work.
- To help individuals to be a master in English Language & Literature.
- To enable the graduates to apply knowledge gained in the degree program effectively and efficiently.
- To encourage critical thinking and effective communication skills.
- To step into Research and Development (R&D) effectively.
- To pursue higher studies in any international University of high repute.
- To enable the students to identify the current global trends in linguistics and literature.