The Cisco Networking Academy Program (CNAP) is a comprehensive e-learning program that provides students with the Internet technology skills essential in a global economy. The Academy delivers online assessment, hands-on labs, instructor lead training and preparation for industry standard certifications
CCNA is a comprehensive curriculum that includes four separate modules. These modules cover the learning objectives of the CCNA certification exam which is the first step in a CISCO career certification path
- Offers in-depth theory, challenging labs, and a detailed overview of protocol operations.
- Design for students/professionals with advanced problem-solving and analytics skills.
- It helps students prepare for successful IT career in small-to-medium business, as well as enterprise and service provider environments.
IT Essential: PC hardware and Software
The course provides an introduction to the computer hardware and software skills needed to help meet the growing demand for the entry-level ICT professionals.
- Students develop knowledge of how computers operate, how to assemble computers, and how to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- The course emphasizes the practical application of skills and procedures needed for hardware and software installations.
- Training under the guidance of CISCO certified Trainer.
- Certify exams of each chapter and module.
- Certificate and letter of appreciation from CISCO.
- 58% discount voucher for industrial certification CCNA 640-802.
CCNA Exploration 15,000/- Only
IT Essentials: 6000/- Only
Special Discount offer available for college/university students and groups