Opportunities to be a part of the future of MUST can take many forms. Your investment can be tailored to fit your philanthropic desires as well as the university’s priorities. Add meaning to your gift by using it to honour a special friend or loved one. The MUST products have been launched with a view to involve you in the development of your university. By making a personalized gift in your name or that of a loved one, you not only support the ongoing MUST Campus development project, but you also make a lasting physical sign of your commitment to the future of MUST and its mission.
The detail of the University Products is as follow:
- Brick Campaign: One brick for Rs. 0.1 (small) and 0.2 million (large). Make your mark and purchase a reclaimed, monogrammed (glass covered) brick with your name on it, fixed it to the purpose built monument for displaying the bricks to honour the contribution.
- Scholarships: Support the future of your university by helping students who might otherwise be unable to afford a higher education by paying 0.2 million per annum (fee and mess charges) and name the scholarship as per desire of the sponsor.
- Gold Medals: The University recognizes the high achievers by awarding gold medals to first position holder of each of the degree programs in the university convocation annually. Sponsor gold medal for any of the degree programs for Rs. 1 million forever. The gold medal will be named after the names of the sponsor’s parents or any person the sponsor likes for naming the medal.
- Chairs: The University has instituted various chairs. Sponsoring the chairs for Rs. 2 million per annum and for Rs. 10 million for 20 years and Rs. 20 million for good. One of the chairs has already been instituted after the name of the famous Saint- Philosopher Mian Muhammad Bukush Chair.
- Professorships: The University has instituted the professorships. Honour your loved ones by sponsoring and naming any of the professorships for Rs. 2 million per annum and for Rs 10 million for 20 years and for Rs. 20 million for good.
- Parks/ Corners: Naming a corner or a park to be built in the university premises for Rs. 01 million and 05 million respectively.
- Laboratories (1500 sft)/ Classrooms (750sft): Naming a laboratory or a classroom of any of the discipline for RS. 07 million and Rs. 04 million, respectively (@ Rs. 4200 per sft)
- Hall/Hostels (33,000sft): Naming a hall or a hostel for about Rs. 180 million (@ Rs. 4200 per sft)
- Departments(40,000 sft): Naming a department for Rs. 180 million (@ Rs. 4200 per sft)
- Institutes(50,000sft): Naming an institute for Rs. 250 million (@ Rs. 4200 per sft)
All products and their rates are valid only for the year 2016. The cost mentioned for each of the products is subject to increase @ 15 % per year. Payment may be made directly to the firm or the university may be allowed to do the same through committees, comprising members of civil society in a transparent manner to the satisfaction of the sponsor. The university shall regularly update the record of all the investments through a dedicated campaign website. This will have all the record of investments and expenditures in a prescribed manner.