Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide comprehensive pharmacy education to cope the challenges of pharmaceutical care of our health apparatus.
- To produce quality pharmacists capable of steering the helm of affairs of our pharmaceutical industry.
- To foster an environment that enables graduates to acquire knowledge, analytical skills, problem solving attitude and ethical values necessary to enter pharmacy practice and provide patient centered pharmacy services.
- To promote collaboration with other health professions to materialize the concept of rational and cost effective drug use for health promotion and illness prevention of the society.
- To educate the community about misuse/mishandling/compliance of medicines through various civic engagement modules.