B.Sc. CIVIL ENGINEERING
- F.Sc (Pre Engineering) or Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry & minimum of 60% marks and also must qualify the Entry Test of the University.
- 3 Year post Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Civil Technology with minimum of 60% marks and must qualify the Entry Test conducted by the University. (Only against Reserved Seat for DAE’s )
- Entry Test conducted by the University
M.Sc. STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- BSc Civil Engineering with at least 1st division or CGPA of 3.0/4.0 with no 3rd division in academic record.
- Registered with PEC
- GAT General qualifying score
- Entry test conducted by the university