|1. Sensitivity Analysis of Design Variables of Flexible Pavement Design Equation in the AASHTO 1993 Design Guide
M Afzal, I Hafeez, B Zaidi, K Riaz, A Khitab, A Hayat, I Khan, U Farooqi, A Asif
Life Science Journal 10 (12s), 878-882
|2. Concrete reinforced with 0.1 vol% of different synthetic fibers
A Khitab, MT Arshad, N Hussain, K Tariq, SMS Kazmi, MJ Munir
Life Science Journal 10 (12s), 934-939
|3. Development of an Acid Resistant Concrete: A Review
A Khitab, MT Arshad, FM Awan, I Khan
International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology …
|4. Influence of Time and Temperature on Asphalt Binders Rheological Properties
I Hafeez, J Hussain, K Riaz, A Khitab, S Hussain, B Zaidi, U Farooqi, A …
Life Science Journal 10 (12s)
|5. A field study of environment degradation during road construction and its improvement due to sprinkling of water
I Hafeez, K Riaz, J Hussain, M Faisal, U Farooqi, S Hussain, A Khitab, M …
Life Science Journal 10 (12s)
|6. EVALUATION OF SILICA-CONCRETE THROUGH DESTRUCTIVE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
A Khitab, MT Arshad, FM Awan, I Khan, I Ahmed
Science International 25 (4), 917-920
|7. Comparison of Neat and Modified Asphalt Binders Using Rheological Parameters under Virgin, RTFO and PAV Aged condition
K Riaz, I Hafeez, A Khitab, M Hussain, F Ali, SZ Ashiq, MK Tariq, I Ahmed
Life Science Journal 10 (3)
A Khitab, MT Arshad, MJ Munir, SYS Kazmi,
Second Annual Computational Science Conference, Pakistan Society of Computational Sciences, Islamabad, October 23-25, 2013.
A Khitab, FM Awan, MT Arshad,
International Symposium on Advanced Materials Pakistan (ISAMPaK-2013), Islamabad, September 2013.
3. Modeling for prediction of chloride penetration in concrete: Classical and multispecies approaches
A Khitab, FM Awan, MT Arshad, I Mehmood, I Khan,
Abasyn International Conference on Technology and Business Management (AICTBM 2013)
1. M. Aslam Mirza, M.Y. Khuhawar, R. Arain, M. A. Choudhary, A. J. Kandhro, and T. M. Jahangir. Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatographic Separation/Determination of Uranium, Iron, Copper and Nickel from Environmental Ore Samples Using Bis(salicylaldehyde)meso-stilbenediimine as Chelating Reagent. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25(2013) 3719-3724.
2. M. Aslam Mirza, M.Y. Khuhawar, R. Arain, A. J. Kandhro, M. A. Choudhary, and T. M. Jahangir. Analysis of Glyoxal, Methylglyoxal and Dimethylglyoxal in Beverages and Edible Products by MEKC Using Meso-stilbenediamine as Derivatizing Reagent. Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan, 35(2013), 52-56.
3. Akhtar, T.; Khan, M. A.; J.; Hameed, S.; Facile one Pot Synthesis of 2-Arylamino-5-aryloxylalkyl-1,3,4-oxadiazoles, their urease inhibition and antibacterial studies (submitted)
4. Fiaz Aziz, Shahid Aziz, Habib-ur-Rehman, M. Irshad, Khawaja Ansar Yasin. Antiplasmodial Activity of Secondary Metabolites Isolated from Elaeagnus umbellate, J. Med. Plants Res7(6), 277-283, 2013
5. Sadiq-ur-Rehman, M. Aziz. Choudhary, M. H. Bhatti and S. Ali. Synthesis, structural elucidation and biologically activities of organotin(IV) derivatives of (E)-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-propenoic acid. Journal of Iranian Chemical Society, 9, 1 (2012), 35-45.
6. Saba Jabbar , Iram Shahzadi , Rafia Rehman , Humaira Iqbal Qurat-Ul-Ain , Aneela Jamil , Rubina Kousar , Saqib Ali Saira Shahzadi, Muhammad Aziz Choudhary, Muhammad Shahid , Qaiser Mehmood Khan , Saroj K. Sharma & Kushal Qanungo. Synthesis, characterization, semiempirical study, and biological activities of organotin(IV) complexes with cyclohexylcarbamodithioic acid as biological active ligand. Journal of Coordination Chemistry. Vol. 65, No. 4, 20 February (2012), 572–590.
7. Munir H. Shah, Javed Iqbal, Nazia Shaheen, Nadeem Khan, Muhammad Aziz Choudhary and Gulraiz Akhter. Assessment of background levels of trace metals in water and soil from a remote region of Himalaya. Environ Monit Assess (2012) 184:1243–1252
8. M.Y. Khuhawar, M. Aslam Mirza and T.M. Jahangir Crude Oil Emulsions – Composition Stability and Characterization Determination of Metal Ions in Crude Oils 1(2012) 121-144
9. Muhammad Irshad, Shahid Aziz, Habib-ur-Rehman, Muhammad Shahid, Muhammad Naeem Ahmed, Fiaz Aziz Minhas and Tufail Sherazi. Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of Essential oil of Skimmea laureola Growing wild in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. J. Med. Plants Res., 6(9), 1680-1684, 2012.
10. Muhammad Irshad, Shaid Aziz, Habib-ur-Rehman and Hidayat Hussain. GC-MS Analysis and Antimicrobial Activities of Essential oils of Angelica glauca, Plectranthus rugosus, and Valeriana wallichii J. Essn. Oils Bear. Plants. , 15(1) 15-21, 2012.
11. Shahid Aziz, Irshad, M. Rehman, H. Isolation of a New Antibacterial Polyphenols from Thymus serpyllum, Chem. Nat. Comp., 2012 (Accepted).
12. Shahid Aziz, Muhammad Irshad, Habib-ur-Rehman, Muhammad Shahid, Muhammad Zahid. Chemical Composition by GC-MS and Biological Activities of Essential Oils of Cedrus deodara collected from the High Altitude of State of Jammu and Kashmir. J. Essn. Oils Bear. Plants. 2012 (accepted for publication).
13. M. Irshad, Shahid Aziz and Habib-ur-Rehman. Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of essential oils and Extract of Saussurea lappa growing wild in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. JEOBP, 2012 (accepted for publication).
14. Sardar, S.; Akhtar, T.; Hameed, S.; Khan, K.M., Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of
Some Arylsulfonyl and Carboxamide Derivatives of 3-Methyl-1H-pyrazol-5(4H)-one, J.
Chem. Soc. Pak. 2012, 34 (6),1531-1537.
15. Khan, M.H.; Akhtar, T.; Al-Masoudi, N.A.; Stoeckli-Evans, H.; Hameed, S., Synthesis,
Crystal Structure and Anti-HIV Activity of 2-Adamantyl/adamantylmethyl-5-aryl-1,3,4-
oxadiazoles, Med. Chem. 2012, 8(6), 1190-1197.
16. Zia, M.; Akhtar, T.; Hameed, S.; Al-Masoudi, N.A., ”New Aryl-1,3-Thiazole-4-
Carbohydrazides, Their 1,3,4-Oxadiazole-2-thione,1,2,4-Triazole, Isatin-3-Ylidene and
Carboxamide Derivatives. Synthesis and Anti-HIV Activity” Z. Naturfrorschung (A
Journal of Chemical Sciences) 2012, 67b, 747-
17. Iqbal, Z.; Akhtar, T.; Hendsbee, A.D.; Masuda, J.D.; Hameed, S., Synthesis,
characterization, and hypoglycemic activity of 3-(arylsulfonyl)spiroimidazolidine-2,4-
diones, Monatshefte, 2012, 143, 497-504. DOI 10.1007/s00706-011-0600-9.
18. M. Aslam Mirza, M. Aziz Choudhary, A.J. Kandhro, M. Y. Khuhawar, R. Arain &T. M.
Jhangir, Indirect Determination of Catecholamines in Pharmaceutical Preparations by Flame
Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 13, 2011, 5419-5421.
19. Ahmad Zahoor, Teng Qiu, M. A Choudhary, Xiaoyu Li. Synthesis and Characterization of Ag@polycarbazole Nanocables and their Enhanced Dispersion Behavior, Metal and Material International, (2011), 17, 417-423.
20. Ahmad Zahoor, Teng Qiu, M. A Choudhry, Xiaoyu Li. Synthesis and Characterization of Ag@polycarbazole Nanocables and their Enhanced Dispersion Behavior, Metal and Material International, 2011, 17, 417-423.
21. Munir H. Shah, Javed Iqbal, Nazia Shaheen, Nadeem Khan, Muhammad Aziz Choudhary and Gulraiz Akhter. Assessment of background levels of trace metals in water and soil from a remote region of Himalaya. Environ Monit Assess., 11: 2036-4, 2011.
22. Sadiq-Ur-Rehman Sadia Saeed Kiani, Muhammad Aziz Choudhary, Khawaja Ansar Yasin And Muhammad Safdar, Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Studies of Organotin(IV) Thiocarbamate . Asian J. Chem. Vol. 23, No. 4 ,2011, 1497-1502
23. Raza, R.; Akhtar, T.; Hameed, S.; Lecka, J.; Iqbal, J.; Sévigny, J., Identification of Potent and Selective Human Ecto-Nucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase-3 (hNPP3) Inhibitors, The Open Enzym. Inhib. J. 2011, 4, 17-22.
24. Hameed, S. and Akhtar, T. Recent Advances in the Synthesis of Five-Membered Heterocycles. Curr. Org. Chem. 2011, 15(5), 694-711.
25. Cumpstey, I.; Frigell, J.; Pershagen, E.; Akhtar, T.; Moreno-Clavijo, E.; Robina, I.; Alonzi, D. S.; Butters, T. D., Amine-linked diglycosides: Synthesis facilitated by the enhanced reactivity of allylic electrophiles, and glycosidase inhibition assays, Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2011, 7, 1115–1123.
26. Syed, T.; Akhtar, T.; Al-Masoudi, N.A.; Jones, P.G.; Hameed, S. Synthesis, QSAR and anti-HIV activity of new 5-benzylthio-1,3,4-oxadiazoles derived from α-amino acids. J. Enzym. Inhib. Med. Chem., 2011, 26(5), 668-680. DOI: 10.3109/14756366.2010.546792.
27. A. J. Kandhro, M. Aslam Mirza, M. Y. Khuhawar . Determination of Guanidino Compounds in Serum by MEKC using Benzoin Reagent. Analytical Letters, 43 (2010), 2049–2060.
28. Akhtar, T.; Hameed, S.; Khan, K.M.; Khan, A.; Choudhary, M.I. Design, Synthesis and Urease Inhibition studies of some 1,3,4-oxadiazoles and 1,2,4-triazoles derived from Mandelic acid. J. Enzym. Inhib. Med. Chem., 2010, 25 (4), 572-576. DOI: 10.3109/14756360903389864.
29. Khan, M.H.; Hameed, S.; Yasin, K.A.; Akhtar, T.; Khan, K.M. Design, Synthesis and Urease Inhibition studies of Studies of a Series of 4-amino-5-aryl-2H-1,2,4-triazole-3(4H)-thiones, Monatshefte, 2010, 141, 479-484: DOI 10.1007/s00706-010-0276-6.
30. Khan, M.H.; Akhtar, T.; Yasin, K.A.; Al-Masoudi, N.A.; Jones, P.G.; Hameed, S. Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Antiproliferative Activity of 6-Adamantyl-3-aryl[1,2,4]triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazoles, Z. Naturforsch. 2010, 65b, 178 – 184
Mrs. Nazish Zulfiqar published her paper on the topic Emerging Dietary Pattern of Children under five years in 2010.