23 May 2018
Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST) Mirpur
Directorate of Planning & Department
Ph. 05827-961030, Fax.05827-961039, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJ&K “The Employer” invites sealed Bids from eligible firm(s)/constructor(s), registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in relevant category, duly endorsed in Works Directorate (MUST), in accordance with AJ&K Public Procurement Rules 36(b), 2017 as Single Stage Two Envelope (SSTE) procedure for the following works.
|Name of Work||Required Category of PEC||Period of Completion||Bid Security (Pak. Rs.)||Last date of Submission & Time||Date of Opening & Time|
|1||Establishment of Library & Student Service Centre Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJ&K||C-4 and above||18 Months||2.5 million||11-06-2018
A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by the interested bidders from Office of Director Planning & Development (MUST) Secretariat, Allama Iqbal Road, Mirpur AJ&K on submission of the following during the office hours.
- Payment of non-refundable fee of Rs.10,000/- in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order in favor of Treasurer, Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJ&K.
- Bidder will provide current commitments (works in hand) on affidavit with application.
- Bidder will provide satisfactory performance certificate of current commitments (work in hand) from employer with application.
- Tender documents will be issued only to firm/constructor or their authorized representative who will show original power of attorney along with original authority letter.
- “Instruction to Bidders” must be read carefully and followed by the bidders as mentioned in Volume-I of bidding documents.
- Submission of Bid Security in form of CDR as mentioned in column No 5 of the above table. The CDR must be issued in favor of Treasurer, Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), by a schedule Bank of Pakistan having its branches in Azad Kashmir.
- The bidder must submit one (01) original and two (02) photocopies of the bidding documents.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held in Committee Room MUST, Secretariat, Allama Iqbal Road Mirpur AJ&K on 07-06-2018 at 11:00 am.
- Interested bidders desirous to bid as joint venture must get prior approval of the employer for bidding as joint venture. Without such approval, bidding document will not be issued.
- Bid must be delivered at the Office of Director Planning & Development (MUST) Secretariat, Allama Iqbal Road, Mirpur AJ&K on or before 11-06-2018 at 11:00am. Bids shall be opened on same day at 11:30am by the bid opening committee in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend. After evaluation of the technical bids, the employer will invite the bidders, who have submitted substantially responsive technical bid and qualified, to attend the opening of the financial bid. The date, time and venue of opening of financial bid will be intimated separately. The financial bid of technically not qualified bidders will be returned unopened.
- Conditional, incomplete and bids filled with lead pencil shall not be acceptable.
- The employer reserves the right to reject all the bids or any bid under the clause 33 of AJ&K Public Procurement Rules, 2017.
- This notice is also available on website ppra.gov.pk, www.ppra.ajk.gov.pk and www.must.edu.pk
Establishment of Library & Student Service Centre
Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST),
17 January 2018
Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur
(Azad Jammu &Kashmir)
Tenders are invited from well reputed manufacturers / Authorized dealers / Suppliers, registered with the General Sales & Income Tax departments and active Tax payer for 2017-18, on FOR basis Mirpur, for the Purchase of Lab. Equipment for research purposes with the detail as under:-
|S No.||Particulars / description of item||Head||(Estimated)Rs.|
|01||Computer Systems Engineering||Laboratory Equipment’s||1.600 (M)|
|05||Bio Technology||2.000 (M)|
|06||Mechanical Engineering||7.000 (M)|
|07||Electrical Engineering||3.000 (M)|
|08||Power Engineering||4.000 (M)|
|09||Civil Engineering||6.000 (M)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender Documents with details of Specs, quantities,evaluation criteria, term & conditions may be obtained from the University website must.edu.pk.com
- Tender fee is Rs. 2,500/-, which may be paid through University Bank Challan in HBL Main Branch Mirpur or Demand Draft in favour of Treasurer MUST, original receipt or draft should be forwarded separately to treasurer office before opening date.
- Call Deposit Receipt @ 2% of the quotation cost in favour of Treasurer MUST, is also required.
- All Government / Local Taxes will be deducted at the time of payment under rules.
- Separate bids should be prepared department wise (as per tender document)and name of department should be mentioned on envelope in capital words.
- Single stage -single envelope PPRA rules shall be opted for this procurement.
- Interested firms, who meet the criteria mentioned in tender documents are invited to submit their sealed bids/tenders on or before 10thFebruary 2018(Saturday) at 11:00 AM in the office of the under signed.
- Tender will be opened on 10th February 2018(Saturday)) at 11:30 AM in the office of the Treasurer / committee room MUST Secretariat in presence of Tenderer/their representatives.