University Hostels and Available Accommodation
A new building (Boys Hostel)of capacity approximately 180 seats will be handed over to the Administration in near future.
- Students desirous of hostel accommodation are required to apply on the prescribed hostel allotment form on or before the last date announced by hostel administration.
- Students shall submit duly filled forms, along with three attested passport size photographs, fee challan form and DMC. No allotment form will be accepted after due date.
- The Provost office will display a merit list after necessary scrutiny of allotment forms.
- All complaints regarding any student and any queries or problems relating to hostel shall be brought forth the Hostel Deputy Superintendent. Students must never take matters into their own hands.
- The residents of the hostels are required to abide by the rules and regulations lay down on the allotment form and notified from time to time by the hostel and university administration. Violation of hostel rules shall render a resident liable for imposition of fine and /or expulsion from the hostel.
- Every student shall be issued a boarder card, after due verification. The students must keep these cards at all times.
The indoor sports facility e.g. Table tennis, Badminton and Basketball etc. are available for students.