Brig (R) Prof. Dr. Muhammad Younus Javed Sitara-i-Imtiaz Military, Vice Chancellor Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur graced the merit certificates distribution ceremony of all Pakistan calligraphy competition, held in the Video Conference of City Campus of Mirpur University on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Brigadier Younus Javed, Vice Chancellor MUST handed over merit certificate to the following students who have attained first, second and third position in all Pakistan and AJ&K calligraphy competition and organisers of the event :-
1. Fatima Shahbaz (First Position)
2. Nooria Zahid (Second Position)
3. Ayesha Nawaz (Third Position)
1. Shabaz Shareef President AAINA Society MUST.
2. Momina Kazmi Ahmad Sajeel, Vice President MUST, AAINA Society.
3. Yasir Mushtaq, General Secretary MUST, AAINA Society.
4. Muhammad Ehtsham, Finance Secretary MUST AAINA Society.
Ceremony was attended by eminent journalists Mr. Altaf Hameed Rao, Mr. Zeeshan Ashiq, Advisor MUST, AAINA Society, Dr. Muhammad Altaf, Director Student’s Affairs, Lt Colonel (R) Muhammad Usman, Chief Security Officer, Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed Butt, Director NTC and Mr. Hafeez Bin Mustafa, Public Relations Officer MUST, Mirpur.