B.Sc. Software Engineering
This program is committed to produce young entrepreneur for career in Software Project management and Software development and integration. B. Sc. Software Engineering covers wide domains such as software development, databases, computer graphics, networking and web development.
“To produce Capable Software Engineers who can meet the challenges of local/international software industry and academia, through life-long learning for the betterment of Society.”
- F. Sc. Pre-Engineering (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) with at least 60% marks or ICS (Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science) with at least 60% marks or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks
- Entry Test and Interview as per HEC/PEC requirements
- Apply adequate knowledge of Software Engineering to analyse and design the solutions for complex engineering problems.
- Communicate and work as an effective team member and manager.
- Act ethically and pledge responsibilities towards the development of society and environment.
- Engage in life-long learning through Continuous Professional Development.
MS Software Engineering
This program prepares students to excel in the filed of software engineering in various subfields including Requirement engineering and specifications, Software Architecture and Design, Software Verification, validation, testing and software management.
The Program involves teaching high level approaches of software quality assurance, information security and human computer interaction. The program ensures that the student will be able to conduct research and world along in a team and maintain lifelong learning.
The program is designed accruing to international standards such as ACM/IEEE Curriculum guidelines in addition , the program was bench marked with the international universities across the world such as University of Glasgow, Queen Mary university of London, UK, California state university, Northridge, USA, king Fahd university of petroleum and minerals. In addition, various recent research concerned with the MSc in software Engineering curriculum are used in guidelines with Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
Full Time: Minimum Semesters = 4; Maximum Semester = 6
Part Time: Minimum Semesters = 6; Maximum Semester = 10
Credit Hours = 31; Semester Duration = 18 Weeks
16 Weeks Teaching; 2 Week Examination
Consent by the supervisor duly approved by the Chairperson and Dean Faculty shall be required for extension to 5th-6th semesters for regular and 7th to 10th semester for part time students, if required.
B.Sc. (Software Engineering) / BS(SE) /B. E (SE) 4 years degree program accredited with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). OR B.Sc. (Computer Engineering) 4 years degree program accredited with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Semester Based Examination CGPA
2.5 out of 4.0
3.0 out of 5.0
No 3rd division is allowed.
GAT / NTS general valid test and HEC attested degrees where applicable