- Affan Jalil, Anwar Khitab, Hamza Ishtiaq, Syed Hassan Bukhari, Muhammad Tausif Arshad, Waqas Anwar “Evaluation of Steel Industrial Slag as Partial Replacement of Cement in Concrete”, in Civil Engineering Journal 5(1):181-190, February 2019, DOI: 28991/cej-2019-03091236
- Anwar Khitab, Muhammad Saqib Riaz , Affan Jalil, Raja Bilal Nasar Khan, Waqas Anwar, Riaz Akhtar Khan, Muhammad Tausif Arshad, Mehmet Serkan Kirgiz, Zeeshan Tariq and Seemab Tayyab “Manufacturing of Clayey Bricks by Synergistic Use of Waste Brick and Ceramic Powders as Partial
Replacement of Clay” Sustainability 2021, 13(18) DOI:10.3390/su131810214 with Impact Factor 3.25.
- Anwar Khitab, Sajjad Ahmed, Zeeshan Tariq, Affan Jalil et al. “Production of Biochar and its potential application in Cementitious Composites” in Crystals 2021, vol. 11, Issue 5,527 with Impact Factor 2.404.
- Anwar Khitab, Sajjad Ahmed, Affan Jalil, Zain ul Abidin “Nano Wonders in Concrete Technology: Mini Review” in Cement Based Composites 1(2020)25-28,May 2020, DOI:10.36937/cebacom.2020.001.005
- Anwar Khitab, Mushraf Majeed, Waqas Anwar, Raja Bilal Nasar Khan, Affan Jalil and Zeeshan Tariq “Evaluation of Concrete with Partial Replacement of Cement by Waste Marble Powder,” in Civil Engineering Journal [E-ISSN:2476-3055; ISSN: 2676- 6957], vol. 7,No. 01, January, 2021
- Ayesha Asif, Muhammad Zeeshan, & Muhammad Jahanzaib. (2018). Indoor temperature, relative humidity and CO2 levels assessment in academic buildings with different heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. Building and Environment, 133, 83-90
- Ayesha Asif, Muhammad Zeeshan, Imran Hashmi, Uzma Zahid, and Muhammad Faraz Bhatti. “Microbial quality assessment of indoor air in a large hospital building during winter and spring seasons.” Building and environment 135 (2018): 68-73.
- Ayesha Asif, Muhammad Zeeshan, and Muhammad Jahanzaib. “Assessment of indoor and outdoor microbial air quality of cafeterias of an educational institute.” Atmospheric Pollution Research 10, no. 2 (2019): 531-536.
- Ayesha Asif, and Muhammad Zeeshan. “Indoor temperature, relative humidity and CO2 monitoring and air exchange rates simulation utilizing system dynamics tools for naturally ventilated classrooms.” Building and Environment 180 (2020): 106980.