Dr. Yasir Mehmood
- Project titled “Up gradation of Autonomous Vehicle (Version 2)”, completed as a Principal Investigator, funded by ORIC, MUST, of grant 0.25 million 2018.
- Project titled “GeoCoding- A Prototype” as a Principal Investigator, funded by ORIC, MUST, of grant 0.25 million 2020. In progress.
- Project titled “Geo-Mapping: A Service Oriented Architecture” as a Principal Investigator, funded by Ignite via award number NGIRI-2021-9804, of amount 0.08 million in 2021.
Dr. Faisal Riaz
- Prime Minister’s Skills for all Hunarmand Pakistan Total Funding of PKR 4.326 Million “( Kamyab Jawan Initiative)” (In Progress)
- ORIC, Research grant for the project “Robotic Operating System (ROS) based Semi-automatic Environment Sterilization System for Pandemic Situation”.
- ORIC, Research grant from the “Human Driver Inspired Revised Enhanced Emotion Enabled Cognitive Agent (REEEC-Agent) Based Rear End Collision Avoidance System”.
- Higher Education Commission Total Funding of 14.5 Million “Smart and Autonomous Industrial Logistic Vehicle” (In Progress)
- ICTR&D Research Fund PKR 82000 Research Project “Vehicle 2 Vehicle Communication System using GPS and RFID” (Completed)
Dr. Samina Khalid
- Automated facial mask detection and social distance monitoring system to prevent respiratory virus transmission.
- Computer Vision Based Localization and Local Planning in Self-Deriving Vehicles.
- AI-Based Toll collection & Vehicle identification and monitoring system.
- Semantic Data Integration for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications.