The mission of the Institute of Islamic Studies (IIS) is to learn and lead in the area of Islamic discipline. The prime purpose of the IIS is to foster a scholarly atmosphere of open discourse on Islam and to develop a broad range of programs at the IIS for graduate students. The Institute is committed to prepare qualified graduates with academic excellence and professional skills to play their effective role in the society.
- Disseminating the knowledge to students from the perspective of different Islamic school of thoughts.
- Developing analytical skills to comprehend fiqh, hadith, translation and tafseer of Quran.
- Enabling students to become a good and vibrant Islamic scholar in order to serve Islam and its sublime purpose by imparting rigorous knowledge in Islamic thoughts.
- Contributing to the spreading out of the right moderate Islamic thinking.
- Preparing students for Islamic education courses at different educational levels.