On behalf of all our faculty, staff and students, welcome to the MUST Business School. As a Director, I am proud of the tradition of providing practical, experience-based professional business education to our students. Our degree programs prepare our students to become business leaders with the high moral values, soft skills and intellectual capital.The remarkable success of the School has been made possible through the dedication and talent of our faculty and staff, the high quality of our students, and the achievements of our alumni in diverse organizations and positions of leadership. Thank you for your interest in the MUST Business School.
To become a leading business school in the region by producing quality graduates and entrepreneurs.
MBS will produce quality graduates and entrepreneurs equipped with soft skills. MUST Business School (MBS) aims to create a strong bond with regional educational institutions and local industry by promoting research activities.
- To produce excellent research that helps both society and businesses.
- To be an outstanding learning and teaching institution that produces employable students.
- To build sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with the corporate world.
- To develop national and international partnerships with likeminded institutions.
- To inculcate a culture of continuous improvement based on international standards of excellence for business schools.
- To promote innovation and team-work amongst our students and faculty members.
Job Prospects for Graduates
Our graduates have sound knowledge of business and management and they easily get jobs in small and medium sized industries, national and multinational companies, banks and national and international NGOs. The graduates can also appear in competitive examination e.g. Azad Kashmir Public Service Commission and Federal Public Service Commissions for administrative and academic jobs.