To equip managers and business professionals to succeed in a fast-changing and interconnected world. The mission will be achieved by maximizing the connections between excellent research, learning and teaching across disciplines; our corporate engagement; and our work with partners who share our aspirations and values.
Our vision is to become a leading business school with an international reputation for research, learning and teaching that is relevant to a fast-changing, interconnected world.
- To produce excellent research that helps both society and businesses.
- To be an outstanding learning and teaching institution that produces employable students.
- To build sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with the corporate world.
- To develop national and international partnerships with likeminded institutions.
- To inculcate a culture of continuous improvement based on international standards of excellence for business schools.
- To promote innovation and team-work amongst our students and faculty members.
Job Prospects for Graduates
Our graduates have sound knowledge of business and management and they easily get jobs in small and medium sized industries, national and multinational companies, banks and national and international NGOs. The graduates can also appear in competitive examination e.g. Azad Kashmir Public Service Commission and Federal Public Service Commissions for administrative and academic jobs.