Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
As Physical Therapy covers basic parameters of healing sciences i.e. preventive, promotive, diagnostic, rehabilitative and curative, so graduates of Physical Therapy will be able to:
- Understand, correlate and apply theoretical foundations of knowledge to the practice of physical therapy.
- Able to identify researchable problems and incorporate research findings into clinical practice.
- Develop sound clinical decision, critical self-assessment and committed to lifelong learning.
- Incorporate and demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviors in all associates.
- Responsive to Health care regulations and policies that are consistent with the needs of the patient and of the society.